Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Ice, Sea, Dead People: "Ultra Silence"

PTO.  For most people it stands for "paid time off".  For me it usually stands for "passed the (fuck) out".  I'd intended to get caught up on a lot of writing over the past five days, but instead I couldn't be bothered to even keep up with my regular posting.  Is it too late to pretend I was out of town and preoccupied?  Fuck it, I'm talking into a void anyway.

Playing catch up - here or elsewhere - always puts me in a shitty, antagonistic mood, so this seems a good opportunity to clear out my backlog of heavy shit.  Ice, Sea, Dead People do not sound like Iceage but they ply the kind of amped up, infectious upbeat post-hardcore that would make both bands great tour mates.  Also they both start with Ice and I don't really need my free association skills being taxed too heavily right now, thank you very much.  Hopefully the above image is of the correct album.


No comments:

Post a Comment