Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Intronaut: "Milk Leg"

I was excited to get an email last night stating that my Century Media rep had activated new content on my digital promo account, and that the material in question was from the vaunted Intronaut, one of the few bands that I've ever reviewed to the tune of a perfect score. Ahhh, goddammit, it was a single track upload of this one damn song.

Looks like I'll be waiting God knows how many more weeks for a full album promo, because Habitual Levitations doesn't come out until March 19, and since most leaks seem to come from people in the music journo game that means we all suffer. That's as close as you'll ever get to an anti-piracy rant from me, though... people that get their albums for free shouldn't be telling other people that they're not spending enough money supporting their favorite bands.

No comments:

Post a Comment